Kevin K.MathurM.D., F.A.A.O.A.
Medical College of Ohio (member of the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society)
Internship and Residency
- SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Board Certified by American Board of Otolaryngology
- Fellow of American Academy Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Wooster Otolaryngologist since 2003
- Member of Ohio State Medical Association, Wayne County Medical Society.
- On staff at Wooster Community Hospital. Member of the Continuing Medical Education Committee.
- Member of the Medical Executive Committee at the Wooster Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Wooster Main Street, Inc.
Spending time with his family, Guitar (member of a rock band), reading, tennis.